London Office - ENGLAND
An award-winning British maternity fashion brand specialising in fashion-forward clothes for stylish mums-to-be, Seraphine is loved by fashion insiders & A-listers alike. Since its launch in 2002, Seraphine has revolutionized the maternity industry, taking a fashion-forward approach & bringing its signature styles to women around the world, maintaining a central focus on comfort and wearability for all.
Based in London, the brand operates maternity boutiques in London, Paris, New York, Hong Kong & Dubai as well as an international e-commerce business, & distributes its coveted styles via department stores in fashionable locations across the globe. At the core of the business is a true understanding of how to flaunt & flatter a woman’s changing curves, & a passion for helping her to achieve a fashionable pregnancy. This is a wonderful opportunity to join the Seraphine team & be part of a fast-moving fashion brand, known for dressing A-listers & royals through pregnancy.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our internationally successful brand as an Online Customer Service Representative to serve our US Customers.
- Typical working day: 5 pm - 10.30 pm (GMT) at Head Office.
- Your hours of work may change on a weekly basis reacting to the needs of the business
- Provides Online Customer Service Support by managing customer calls and e-mails via Zen Desk and Live chat and dealing with enquiries in a positive and efficient manner. Implements corrective action as needed to ensure an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Managing customer Calls & e-mails and responding within a 12-hour window
- Manage the daily logs of customer enquiries & voice messages
- Manage Live Chat
- Update customers on forthcoming deliveries where requested items are not currently available
- Ensure all orders are being despatched in a timely manner
- Liaise with carriers to ensure all orders are delivered as per customer expectation
- Manage customer inquiries regarding returns
- Ensure all procedures are maintained
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- MUST be fluent in English with French, German or Spanish as an added bonus
- Deliver best practice within Customer Service
- Knowledgeable with Magento and Sage Pay
- Good communications Skills
- Have an interest in helping others
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Well presented, polite and tactful
- Can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Good IT skills
- Good numeracy and vocabulary skills
- Zendesk: 1 year (Required)
To apply send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]